The Bio-ultimate facelift procedure itself takes approximately one hour to complete. Approximately ten Bio-ultimate facelift treatments are recommended to achieve the desired results. After this series of treatments, a maintenance follow-up program is recommended to sustain the Bio-ultimate facelift benefits you enjoy.
If you are pregnant, have had heart surgery in the past year, have a pacemaker or epilepsy, you should not receive Microcurrent treatments.
* Clients with greater aging effects such as severe neck sagging, deep creases, or distinguished “crow’s feet” at the brow, may need up to 15 sessions. We recommend a minimum of 2 sessions the first week or two, then one per week thereafter.
The Benefits of Microcurrent Include:
- Product penetration
- Reduces appearance of cellulite
- Enhances natural callogen and elastin production
- Reduces damage caused by the sun
- Diminishes appearance of fine lines, creases and wrinkles
- Tones face and neck muscles by reducing the sagging of eyebrows, jowls, and chin
- Visibly reduces puffiness, firms and tones skin
- Reduces noticeable scars and pigment discoloration
- Improves blood circulation and lymphatic drainage
- Rejuvenates the “Pink Glow” of youthful hues
- Hydrates and revitalizes skin for a softer and smoother feel
Clinical trials have proven a Bio-ultimate facelift can increase the skin’s natural production of collagen by 14%, increase elastin by 48%, and increase blood circulation by 38% in the first 20 days following the procedure.
Research has also found Bio-ultimate facelift increases the body’s natural production of amino acids and ATP which play a major role in cell health and function to accelerate cell repair. The technique is also successful in treating a variety of medical conditions.